Followers

Welcome!

Dear readers, Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog is all about me, what deep'in inside, and my journey. Thanks also with all ur support and ur comment. I will try to update it in a timely manner. For those that not interested plz get out frm my page. thanks - amy

Sunday, January 23, 2011

my mind speak out!

ayat pertama yg terlintas dalam hati saya
syukur alhamdulillah
Allah temukan saya dengan insan yg bername Afiq.
how grateful i am :')

mesti terasa annoying y i always talk about him n love!
jawapan yg simple n jujur!
this is place my mind speak out!
n inilah yg ada dlm hati sejujurnya..

kami selalu bergaduh! yes.. haha..
tapi.. dlm berape jam kami leh jadi bestpwen balik! terus tak ckp pasal gaduh tu!
*cam hilang ingatan pulak kan kan.*

both of us mmg tak sempurna..
but kami saling melengkapi..

he can understand me well!
he can accept what ever i am. he never try to change me...

thanks Allah.. both of us always pray that this relationship diberkati..
doakan yg terbaek ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment